Chelsea created a bit of sunshine on this rainy morning with her announcement of receiving the Sunshine Blogger Award. These blogger awards are fun, not only for the recognition (because we all appreciate a bit of hurrah now and then, right?), but for the batch of questions that need answering.
I do enjoy a patch of sunflowers.
So, thanks, Chelsea! And here are the questions and some answers as requested:
1. Why did the chicken cross the road?
She followed the sunburned cow.
2. What’s black and white and red all over?
A cow who ran out of sunscreen.
3. Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?
The chicken and the cow.
4. Where do you see yourself in five years?
At Barnes and Nobles making sure they have sold out of my cow joke book.
5. What would you say is your greatest weakness, and how have you learned to overcome it?
Cow jokes. I can’t stop. Sorry.
6. Why is 6 afraid of 7?
I had no idea. How long has 7 been intimidating 6?
7. Why am I here?
You are here because here is a better place to be than there.
8. Why is the sky blue?
Technically it’s black, or so I have gathered from reading sciencey type answers. Blue is much nicer.
9. Why do bad things happen to good people?
No flippancy here. Bad things happen to everybody. It hurts no matter who you are.
10. What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back?
Broken or a Frisbee. Your choice.
11. What is the meaning of life?
I thought it was 42. Being terrible at math, perhaps I got it wrong by not carrying over my remainder or messing up my eights once again.
Now I am supposed to nominate some people and create new batch of questions. Well, having nominated numerous bloggers for other awards in the past, plus Chelsea has nominated a few of my recent discoveries, along with being a bit of an outlier, here is where I diverge from the expected. There is also the idea of not wanting to leave anyone out. Bad memories of that ubiquitous choosing up teams in school disappointment.
Here are eleven questions. If you have stopped by to read this blog, you are appreciated and I offer this Ray of Sunshine ☀️ for your efforts.
Pick a question to answer, or all of them or some of them. I look forward to your comments. And consider this your commission to spread your own Sunshine Award today to others.
1. Why did the farmer install beehives in his dairy pasture?
2. How many cows does it take to change a lightbulb?
3. Why did the cow jump over the moon?
4. What did the farmer say when the cow stepped on his foot?
5. Why are cows terrible dancers?
6. Why did the farmer move his dairy to Alaska?
7. How do you turn a cow into a cape?
8. What happened when the cow jumped on the pogo stick?
9. Where do most cows go to college?
10. What do you call a pregnant cow?
11. What do you call a cow after she’s given birth?
All right. Sunshine, awards, cow jokes–yeah, another lovely day.
Wow, Mike was right. You’ve got a serious case of the cows. 😀
Thanks for actually answering my questions! I relayed your joke responses to my kids.
I am excited to pre order the cow joke book.
Why are cows terrible dancers?
Because they only know one moove.
Haha—That works. I was thinking they have two left feet (hooves?)
I prefer yours!
Then again dancing cows would be hoofers, wouldn’t they?