Tagged–Watch Out, I’m It…
The last time I played tagged was about three months ago at the roller rink. It took my knee about a week to recover from the fall.
This game of tag is a bit easier since no real physical exertion is involved. Literary Tiger tagged me and now it’s my turn. Here goes:
- Post Rules *[adding a new one–no tag backs, and once tagged, safely immune] 😉
- Answer questions
- Create or reuse questions
- Tag 11 others
- Notification of said tag
1. What do you want to be when you grow up? As Bartleby said, “I prefer not to.” (grow up)
2. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Hmm, back-to-school clothes currently.
3. What time of day do you read/write the most? Mostly mornings for writing. Reading takes place anytime.
4. When you’ve had a hard or a bad day, what makes you feel better? Dark Chocolate, of course
5. If you could own any kind of creature (mythical or not) what would it be? Hmm, somehow it wouldn’t seem right to own a mythical creature, a guinea pig yes, a unicorn–it would be trying to own a rainbow, in my mind.
6. Are you an extrovert or introvert? I’m a gregarious introvert
7. If you could be anybody for just a day, who would it be and why? Too many choices!!!
8. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? Flying, Superman style. Ooh, invisibility, maybe.
9. What’s your favorite Olympic event? Is badminton on the docket?
10. What were your best and worst subjects at school? Anything with words I enjoyed, and that leaves out math. Even story problems because of numerical influence.
11. What’s one thing you want to learn before you die (e.g. a musical instrument, a language, how to perform brain surgery, e.t.c.)? That sound’s so final. I do have a B.I.G. list (before I get–too old, too set in my ways, too lazy…) I would really like to learn how to play the harmonica-juggling is on the list too.
My questions for the ones I have tagged:
1. Ice cream, sherbet, gelato, frozen yogurt or sorbet?
2. Window seat or aisle seat on the plane?
3. What’s playing in your car stereo?
4. Favorite breakfast on a Saturday morning?
5. Water ski or snow ski?
6. How would you spend $100 if you had to spend it in two hours?
7. Who would you interview given the opportunity? (past or present)
8. Have you ever watched an Imax movie?
9. Can you cope without coffee in the morning?
10. Your favorite black and white movie?
11. Who would you like to get stuck in an elevator with–Harrison Ford or Julia Roberts?
Tagged…You’re It Now!
If I didn’t tag you, no snub intended. I thought it would be fun to interact with those blogs I follow that I don’t exchange comments as much as I would like (or maybe should). Tagging is optional–although I could never resist a game of tag. That darting about and anticipation of switching from pursuer to pursueree was definitely exhilarating. And yes, I will honor the age old “Ha, my fingers were crossed, so the tag doesn’t count.”
Blue Skies (loving these sunny days of summer),