I do so enjoy serendipity finds, those unexpected moments of joyful surprise. The other day as I was scrolling through my notifications I discovered Megan of Make Something Mondays. provided one such moment, by nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Having just finished a long week of parent-teacher conferences and staff meetings, this proved to be just the pick me up needed.
For once I’ll try not to scribble outside the lines in the midst of the procedure.
So, thanks, Megan who can be found at Make Something Mondays
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog in your post [check]
2. List the rules and display the award logo [check]
3. Include seven facts about yourself [check]
4. Nominate ten others and let them know you’ve nominated them [working on…]
Seven Facts About Me:
1. I am a librarian at heart who teaches high school English
2. Absolutely crave light–I have two Happy Lights to survive winter
3. Walking is preferred form of exercise, unless turning pages in a book counts
4. Resisting dark chocolate is tragically pointless for me
5. Soggy cereal is worse than creamed corn in my opinion
6. The Dick Van Dyke show of the sixties is still my all-time favorite TV show
7. I tan walking to the mailbox–is that bragging or a fact?
I nominate the following for also having lovely blogs:
1. Reading with Rhythm–a dog who promotes reading is irresistible
2. Mike Allegra--well, he isn’t lovely but he is lovable
3. Paperback Princess–a definite Book Booster
4. The Room Mom--a cheery, update blog about being a parent/teacher
5. Friendly BookWorm–another wonderful Book Booster
6. Writer Side Up--always lovely to have such an enthusiastic blogger about
7. Sorry, I’m Booked–yup, another Book Booster
8. A Writer’s Life for Me--I do appreciate another writer
9. Mustard Seed Budget–providing thoughtful uplifting messages
10. Eagle-Eyed Editor–one of my first blogging buddies
You do know you are ALL lovely, right?
Thanks for stopping by and please visit the others–you won’t be disappointed.