This week is one of celebrations: school is out for the year (Yay!); I celebrated a double-digit birthday of significance (Nice!); and the blog rolled out 3,000 hits, 70 followers, and 65 posts (Way Cool!). This calls for dark chocolate.
My MEPA (most excellent personal assistant) spoils me by providing dark chocolate when I most need it: when I’m stressed and when I’m happy. Not any dark chocolate, mind you, the best dark chocolate. Bars are now in the past, lately my favorite brand comes out in bag style with individually wrapped morsels awaiting tasting and savoring. The chocolate part is gratifying; however the best part is that each wrapper offers a profound, even witty saying–basically I’m partaking in chocolate fortune cookies. Yummmm…
Here are my favorites so far:
- Chocolate therapy is “Oh, so good.”
- Stir your sense of pleasure
- Be the first to hit the dance floor
- Take time to notice the color of the leaves changing
- Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.
- Your smile is your best accessory.
- Stop and enjoy the chocolate aroma.
- Remember the simple pleasures in life.
- All you really need is love, and a little chocolate doesn’t hurt!
- The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
- Renew your sense of discovery.
- It’s OK to be fabulous AND flawed!
- Feel free to be yourself.
- Chocolate speaks the international language of love.
- Life is good.
- The Health Benefits of Chocolate (berries.com)
- Dark Chocolate Good For You. Should Eat It Daily. (new102.cbslocal.com)
- Listen To Your Craving & Visit The Top 6 Websites For Chocolate Lovers (makeuseof.com)
- Dark Chocolate Key to a Healthy Heart (bigthink.com)