I haven’t Book Boostered for a while, and our newest add on, Munchinwrites, prompted me to remind folk to sign up if they haven’t. And to also remind me if I promised to add you and haven’t done so. *Ahem, my apologies, with additional lame excuses attachments*
What is Book Boosters?
Here’s the pitch from my Book Boosters page conveniently placed in my banner
Do you love books?
Do you have favorites you read, recommend, and even re-read?
Are you a frequent flyer at the local library?
Are you an on-line regular of book sites, be they promoting to buy, review, or boast books?
Perchance you operate on a need to read basis–you have to have a book in hand, by the bed, stashed in the car, or have one nestled in the backpack.
You then, my friend, are a Book Booster. And you are in good company. Add your name to the list and welcome to the shelf of those who appreciate and advance the cause of books.
Wondering who is on the roster or if you are? Take a scroll, and by all means, do enjoy checking out the various sites (of course, some sites may not be up and running anymore–such is the state of blogdom):
2. www.eatsleeptelevision.wordpress.com (adambellotto)
9. www.cecileswriters.wordpress.com (Samir)
14. http://scriptorwrites.wordpress.com (scriptor obscura)
18. http://chicandpetite.wordpress.com/ (Bella)
19. http://booksandbowelmovements.com/ (Cassie)
21. http://fromagoraphobiatozen.wordpress.com/ (Marilyn Mendoza)
36. http://alwayscouponing.wordpress.com/about/ (Book Nerd)
56. http://plottingbunnies.wordpress.com/ (munchinwrites)
Consider this your invite. I look forward to adding you to our list. No dues, but I am working on a secret handshake.
- Classic Books Annotated by Famous Authors (flavorwire.com)
- Is this the future for sharing with the books collobaritevely by paying for one copy just one time? (nikanorovalbert.wordpress.com)