Lawns are for playing tag, not mowing…
Originally I vowed I would stop playing tag simply because being a grown up I have important things to do, and yet the kid in me yells out, “Let’s play!” Thanks to Valerie Lawsonfor the tag and getting me out of working in the yard for now.
1. What do you want to be when you grow up? There are moments of dancer that comes to mind until I remember I carry no rhythm to speak of. I have thoughts of college professor until grading papers come to mind. Currently my ambition is to be famous writer recluse.
2. Were you ever afraid of the dark or anything under your bed? I still am!
3. What time of day do you read/write the most? If there is daylight I’m reading or writing. Make that anytime there is light, including by flashlight at 3 a.m.
4. When you’ve had a hard or a bad day, what makes you feel better? A hug, whether is via chocolate or someone who cares.
5. If you could own any kind of creature (mythical or not) what would it be? Hanging out with Aslan from Narnia would be spiffy. He’s not tame, you know, so owning him would not be a consideration.
6. Are you an extrovert or introvert? A gregarious hermit, by definition.
7. If you could be anybody for just a day, who would it be and why? Any body would be Lara Croft’s from Tomb Raider–wow, to be so fit to perform Bungee Ballet–how cool. Anybody? Someone in the crowds back in Jesus’s time to witness one of his miracles. That would be truly amazing.
8. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? Flying, without the need of spandex.
9. What’s the worst trouble you ever got into or the best thing you ever got away with as a kid? Zipped lips on this one. Gotta have some secrets.
10. What were your best and worst subjects at school? Best: anything involving reading and writing. Worst: anything with math.
11. What’s one thing you want to learn before you die (e.g. a musical instrument, a language, how to perform brain surgery, e.t.c.)? I have playing the harmonica and juggling at the top at this top. I’ve bought the juggling balls and harmonica. It’s getting the talent and inclination to practice that’s holding me back from greatness at this point.
I have to go back to chores and can’t play tag anymore. So if I didn’t get around to tagging you, fair warning, I will sneak up when you aren’t looking!
- How Long Would It Take A Guinea Pig To Mow Your Lawn? (neatorama.com)