Aah–a little bit of Sunshine
“I got sunshine on a cloudy day”
“Sunshine, on my shoulders, makes me happy”
“The sun is very happy fellow”
When Maribeth let me know she had nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award all kinds of sunshine lyrics started dancing in my head. Ooh, ooh and oh my, do I like sunshine. I am one blue Cricket once winter commences and “there ain’t no sunshine when (s)he’s gone.” Sunshine in this case being summer. I am definitely a summer girl. Me no likee winter cold and snow. So, thanks Maribeth for the Sunshine Blogger Award. That makes two awards in one week–it must be my week, as she pointed out.
Questions to answer:
- What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Oddly, enough it’s the first Narnia movie. All that winter and Father
Christmas and good triumphing over badness makes it all work for me.
- What is your favorite flower?
I adore so many! Faves include pansies and lavender
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic beverage?
Can’t resist a perfect cup of cocoa
- What is your passion?
Life! I embrace all life has to offer: family, friends, dragonflies, hummingbirds, rainbows, dark chocolate–it’s all in one excellent package
- What is your favorite time of year?The ending of summer as it drifts into fall. Indian Summer (hmm, is that politically correct these days?) It’s the loveliest combination of sunshine during the day and crisp evening air
- What is your favorite time of day?
Morning, morning, morning–I’ve even been accused of being chirpy (aren’t Crickets supposed to me chirpy?)
- What is your favorite physical activity?
Walking, badminton, kite flying, building sand castles–I like to moveit, moveit
- What is your favorite vacation?
Any vacation that involves fun and family.
Nominees–now this will be tough since I just nominated a list for the recent Inspiration Award. Here are a couple of bloggers among the many out there who definitely add a bit of sunshine to the world of blogging through constant promotion of books and reading.
Wait…How can I list ten when there are dozens upon dozens out there who love reading like I do. MAJOR CHEAT: If you are a Book Booster consider yourself nominated for all you do to get books in the hands and minds of others!